A nefarious cleric has used ancient DNA to bring long-dead saints back to life. Since this process would be impossible through normal means, dark magic and dangerous scientific methods were used. The saints are alive now, but they aren’t exactly… normal. They are all … different from their past selves. The saints all live together in the mysterious All Saints Kingsway church in the village of Ravenhaven. They are learning to live again, but it’s difficult when they don’t know who they can trust.
• Dr Aqua, the evil descendant of St Thomas Aquinas
• Nick, the smart-talking clone of St Nicholas
• Terry and Resa, the clones of St Teresa of Avila, split into two people! • G, the braggadocios clone of St George
• And ten other playable characters.
What you’ll need to play:
- A time, date, and location where your group will play the game
- All the necessary guides, character sheets, maps etc, found at biseenscene.com
- A GM (game master) who (preferably) has some experience and/or knowledge with running RPG games, having read the guides and planned the adventure
- Players, each having read the player guide and with a completed character sheet
- At least one set of dice
- Paper and writing utensils
Shepherd’s Crossing is a role-playing adventure game for all ages. The adventuring takes place in the Shepherd’s Crossing School for magic, where players explore, solve mysteries, and battle monsters. The first adventure is still being written, but it’ll be posted here as soon as it’s been play-tested.